Hi and welcome... My name is Karen Challender and I love to create... I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember..I craft for a living and love what I do... Not only that, I seem to be in a perpetual redo mode in our home... I've redone every house I've ever lived in.. I never seem to leave things be for very long before I'm thinking of something new I want to do.. My hubby says my mind must never rest... There are times I wish I could stop thinking of new things to do and just relax for awhile.. but I never do! I bet there's a lot of you out there just like me...
I thought I'd start a blog to keep track of all my projects... Hope you enjoy looking through some of my pages and maybe grab a few new ideas for yourself.. Please feel free to leave any comments or just give me the name of your blog so I can see all the things that race through your mind, too!
- Sugar Free Jello With Stevia
- Rion Lean-to Greenhouse Sunroom.. Our experience...Manufactured by Palram Industries
- Wellie Wishers by American Girl, Les Cherie, H4H, Wellie Wisher size comparison
- Homemade Yogurt
- Recycling a TV Stand
- Hoop House Garden
- Home Made Laundry Soap
- Working on the livingroom
- Cleansing Conditioners like Wen
- Karens Krafty Kottage